Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
A Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is a senior-level team member that is responsible for establishing and maintaining an enterprise’s security vision, strategy, and programs to ensure information assets and technologies are appropriately protected. The Cyberdynamicx Virtual CISO can help you radically reduce your organizational risk by closing cyber security holes and helping to meet cyber security compliance needs. The Cyberdynamicx Virtual CISO provides your business the sophisticated security expertise that you require without the tremendous price tag of a full-time Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and staff. Cyberdynamicx utilizes its staff of experienced security professionals to solve the biggest security problems for its customers looking to maintain focus on their core business.
- Lower your organizational Cybersecurity risk with expert leadership.
- Be prepared for a Cybersecurity event.
- Prioritize your Cybersecurity investments with quantitative decision making.
- Supplement your team with Cybersecurity program, process, policy and product experts to solve your most pressing needs.
- Validate Cyber insurance coverage.
- A CISO departure doesn’t have mean a gap in your Cybersecurity program
Focused on management, strategy, and tactical aspects of security operations to deliver deeper focus on the on-going concern of business.
Core business competencies with ongoing tactical evaluation and management.
- Security and risk management
- Asset security
- Security engineering
- Communications and network security
- Identity and access management
- Security assessment and testing
- Security operations
- Software development security
Review and ongoing assessment covering topics as follows:
- Regulatory issues
- Information security governance
- Cost-benefit analysis of risk mitigation
- Risk management
- Disaster recovery